Duplicate a check that you had previously by sending up a copy. More than likely we have a similar pre-printed format that we have done before. We normally save businesses money by ordering checks direct from us as a printed rather than ordering them from their bank. Checks are printed on premium quality paper with security features and we ensure that your account number, routing, and check number are accurate before we print and ship them to you. Contact us first for more professional-looking checks, personalized with a logo, and your business information.
Why order checks from DesignsnPrint:
Process - We make the check ordering process simple online.
Checks are printed and delivered quickly
It's normally cheaper to order from us thank from your bank
We printed on quality paper to ensure a professional look for your business
Handy end panel provides space for a second signature. Our industry-best 3-on-a-page business checks allow counter signatures for greater security!
- Built-in check security. Trusted by 7,000 financial institutions nationwide, built-in check security has features such as chemically sensitive paper, microprint border, invisible fluorescent fibers, erasure protection, security screen & warning box.
- Additional NEW check security features! The top 5 visible security features of our high-security checks include the following: heat-sensitive ink, visible embedded fibers, chemical-wash detection area, and true watermark.
- NEW Safety Hologram feature! The new Safety Hologram feature, a multi-dimensional foil seal hot stamped to check stock and cannot be photocopied. includes 7 of the 22 new security features.
- Automatic Fraud Blocker (R) protection of every business check order for an additional charge, providing screening against unauthorized orders & identity fraud, plus tamper-evident packaging.
- Additional customization options include imprinting your custom logo.
- Free personalization includes your business imprint plus a choice of standard check color, typeface & standard business logo.
- Compatible with a 3-on-a-page check binder (54255).
- Checks available in 1- or 2-part format.
- Built-in check security trusted by 7,000 financial institutions nationwide, with features such as chemically sensitive paper, microprint border, invisible fluorescent fibers, erasure protection, security screen & warning box.