Benefits and Features
These laser checks are compatible with Microsoft ® Business Solutions, Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains ® & many others. Handle all your accounts payable without the cost of multiple check stocks - ideal for firms with a single checking account!Trusted by 7,000 financial institutions nationwide, the High Security Laser Checks offer the highest level of check security and include NEW security features, making it the most secure check available.Deter, Detect and Defend against check fraud with High Security Checks, now with NEW innovative security features! Checks remain the payment method most frequently targeted by criminals.
- Processing Time: Ships within 3 to 5 working days.
- Proprietary screening: All orders go through proprietary screening to prevent unauthorized orders.
- Free Personalization: Include your business imprint plus choice of standard check color, typestyle & standard business logo. Additional customization also available at an additional charge.
- Compatible: Sheet format fits all standard laser & inkjet printers; multi-part options include up to 2 color-coded duplicates on separate sheets.
- Numbering Systems: Choice of consecutive (face up) or reverse (face down) numbering, depending on your printer setup.
- Built-in Check Security: Chemically sensitive paper, microprint border, invisible fluorescent fibers, erasure protection, security screen & warning box.
- Visible Security Features: Heat-sensitive ink, visible embedded fibers, chemical-wash detection area and, true watermark.
- Safety Hologram: Multi-dimensional foil seal hot stamped to check stock cannot be photocopied and includes 7 security features.
- NEW Security Features! Anti Copy Technology. High Security Checks are made with technology to prevent most copiers from creating a usable copy.
- NEW Security Features! False Positive Test Area. Detection circle area turns black and gold when tested with a counterfeit detector pen (SP1000).
- NEW Security Features! Void Pantograph with Verification Grid. The word "VOID" appears when photocopied and the Verification Grid disappears.